Our 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the history and philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy and sequencing. While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is hands-on and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills.
Join us for the YTT info session on September 15th at 6pm!
The training is specifically designed to help you:
- Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Use props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
- Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU
Be Well instructors are expertly-trained, impassioned educators who make yoga accessible to everybody. Be Well trainers are well-studied in all of the topics covered in the 200-Hour training and have the skills to structure, organize and teach you how to teach others. Think of your trainers as your personal coach, guiding you through every detail as it unfolds, so you can train with confidence and ease.
Tisha Giangiordano, Lead Trainer
RYT 500, RPYT
FRC® Mobility Specialist, FRA® Specialist
NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist
Certified Yoga Tune Up® Instructor
Yoga Detour® Method Instructor
SMC Full Circle Provisional Doula
Marisa Sweeney, Training Faculty
Dharma Wheel Certified
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION?
- Unlimited Yoga Classes (duration of training)
- 200-hour diploma and letter of completion upon successful completion
- 10% off yoga class packages for life
- 10% off all Be Well workshops for life
- 10% off 300-hr yoga teacher training
TEACHER TRAINING BOOK LIST (NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION)
- Light On Yoga by B.K.S Iyengar
- Trail Guide to The Body, 6th Edition by Andrew Biel
WHY BE WELL?
Our comprehensive 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the eastern and western teachings of yoga with today’s most current and practical applications. Be Well’s approach is anchored in a deep understanding of the body and biomechanics, and goes far beyond teaching poses alone. Be Well Teacher Training isn’t about memorizing and reciting a rigid sequence. Our program is rooted in a logical framework that honors traditional lineage, but also encourages fluidity and the freedom of expression! You will learn skillful sequencing built on a foundation of artful cueing, an advanced study of asana, a deep understanding of anatomy, and the philosophical underpinnings of yoga. As a Be Well graduate, you will leave the training with a solid understanding of how to use creative, well-rounded sequencing to inspire others with an authentic voice and a deep sense of integrity.
Our training supports individual inquiry and profound group interactions. You will be empowered with tools that facilitate personal growth and deeper, more authentic connections with others. Take your yoga off the mat as you develop new and lasting friendships, and a renewed sense of acceptance for yourself.
OTHER BE WELL BENEFITS
- Free Unlimited Yoga Classes for the entire duration of your training
- Lifetime Alumni Discounts Workshops (10%)
- Discount on 300HR YTT
- Invited to teach at our Community Classes for experience
DATES – January 29th – July 15th (Required Live Sessions are every two weeks Saturday & Sunday 12-6pm)
- MODULE 1 – History & Philosophy (1/29 – 2/12)
- MODULE 2 – Anatomy & Physiology (2/12 – 3/26)
- MODULE 3 – Asana Lab (3/26 – 5/14)
- MODULE 4 – Methodology & Movement (5/14 – 6/18)
- MODULE 5 – Teaching Yoga Today (6/18 – 7/2)
- Teaching Practicum & GRADUATION (7/8 – 7/15)
To receive a diploma and letter of completion, you must have all required hours complete (all live sessions are required), online quizzes complete, and pass the final practicum. Once all requirements are achieved, each student will qualify to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour RYT level.
*Any missed live sessions will be required to be made up with the lead teacher at a mutually scheduled time for an additional cost to the trainee.
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES
This training requires a $500 deposit to hold your space. All deposits are non-refundable. One week prior to training, 50% is non-refundable. No refunds will be available once the training has started. Please contact the studio manager email@example.com for further questions.
Tuition for this training is $3,500. Early Bird Pricing is available for those who pay in full by cash, check, or credit card by December 31, 2023. Full tuition is required before Day 1 of training in order to receive training material/videos and to participate in live sessions.