We have a dietitian team offering nutrition counseling at 12 locations in NJ/NY/PA, all covered by in-network medical benefits!
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Eatowntown, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Freehold, NJ
- Lehigh Valley, PA
- Marlton, NJ
- Morristown, NJ
- New York City, NY
- Princeton, NJ
- Springfield, NJ
- Somerset, NJ
- West Orange, NJ
HIPAA compliant virtual consultation are available too to extend our reach even further.
Email us at email@example.com, or call 973-975-0280 for more info and to make an appointment!
Owner of Be Well Integrative Health Services
• Earned her bachelor's degree in Nutrition and Food Science with a concentration in Dietetics from Montclair State
• Practiced dietetics at Hackensack University Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center, and Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation
• Director of Wellness Services for Reproductive Medical Associates of New Jersey, 2015-2018
• Founder and Past-President of the Morristown Mayor's Wellness Campaign, 2011-2017
• Owner and Creator of the New Jersey VegFest, the Garden State’s Official Vegan Food Festival
• Women's Center for Entrepreneurship Corporation 2013 Woman of the Year, Finalist
• Past-President and founding member of the Morristown Women in Business, 2015-present
• Sits on the Advisory Board of Sustainable Morristown, 2017-present
• 2020-21 President-Elect of the New Jersey Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
• Chairperson of the New Jersey Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Conference, 2016-2019
• Named New Jersey Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Emerging Dietetic Leader of 2017
Marisa Sweeney sees patients in RMANJ's Morristown, Florham Park, and Lehigh Valley offices, and also offers virtual tele-consultaions.
• Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist in New Jersey since 2015
• Earned her bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Food Science with a concentration in Dietetics from Montclair State University
• Completed a 10 month dietetic internship with the Sodexo New York/Metropolitan area dietetic internship program
• A member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the New Jersey Dietetic Association.
• Currently practicing with Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey and Clara Maass Medical Center, in addition to practicing at Be Well Morristown.
Experienced in providing medical nutritional therapy for the following nutritional issues:
• Gastrointestinal disorders including IBS, GERD, Crohns disease, Celiac's disease etc.
• Food Allergies/Intolerances
• Optimizing Fertility
• Weight Management
• Hashimoto’s Disease/Hypothyroidism
• Anti-Inflammatory Diets
• Diabetes Management
• Cardiovascular Health
• General Healthy Eating Habits
Gabrielle Rutenberg sees patients in RMANJ's Somerset, Princeton, Springfield, and Eatontown offices, and is available for virtual tele-consultations.
Leda Ristovic holds Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Nutrition/Dietics from Montclair State University. She became a registered dietician upon successfully completing 1200 hours of supervised practice with Iowa State University's Dietetic Internship program.
"Investing in our health and being able to influence some kind of change is incredibly empowering." - Leda Ristovic, RD
Prior to beginning her career at RMANJ, Ristovic has worked with a variety of populations including prenatal care, maternity, infant and pediatric nutrition, elderly/long term care, and acute care. She also holds a certificate of raining in adult weight management, obstainted a four part breastfeeding training, and is a certified food safety manager. Her ultimate goal in her career is to educate others on how to make healthier choices and lead balanced lives, using scientific and evidence based information. And of course... world peace!
Leda Ristovic sees patients in RMANJ's West Orange, Basking Ridge, and Englewood offices, and also offers virtual tele-consultaions.
Desiree Martin has a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from West Chester University in Pennsylvania where she graduated with summa cum laude honors. She then continued her journey at Montclair State University where she successfully completed 1,200 hours of supervised practice. Desiree became a registered dietitian in 2014 and began working as a clinical dietitian at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold shortly after.
"I believe that each new meal and snack is a brand new opportunity to make smarter, more informed choices to better improve our bodies and overall well-being." - Desiree Martin, RD
Desiree worked closely with both inpatients and outpatients at CentraState. She facilitated monthly group classes for the pulmonary rehabilitation patients and provided individual nutrition counseling for patients undergoing radiation therapy. Desiree has acute care experience in: general medical/surgical, oncology, cardiac/telemetry, critical care, mother/baby, orthopedics and the psychiatric unit. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the New Jersey Dietetic Association. Her approach is to work with the patient to create an individualized meal plan and balanced lifestyle that accommodates the patient’s specific nutrition goals using scientific and evidence based information and education tools.
Desiree Martin is available for virtual tele-consultations only.